What to Include in Wedding Invitation & Free Wedding Invitation Template. A wedding invitation can be for someone planning on getting married or it could be for the parents of the bride or groom. Whatever the occasion, it is always a good idea to include all of your contact information. This includes your address, phone number and email address. The date, time and location should also be included.
Here are a few other things that you might want to consider including:
- If you’re inviting people who would need a ride to the event, please include that information as well.
- A mention about what they should wear if you have any specific dress requirements..
- Please make sure there is ample space to write out a response card. In addition, please include an address for those who wish to respond by mail.
- If you plan on having some sort of entertainment or musical guests, make sure you have included all the relevant information.
- What time the reception starts and ends should also be included if it differs from your ceremony schedule.
Wedding Invitation Template Example:
Brown Rustic Flowers Wedding Invitation
Gold and Purple Hexagon Border Geometric Floral Wedding Invitation
Purple and Pink Flower Geometric Floral Wedding Invitation
Brown and Pink Floral Rustic Wedding Invitation
Yellow Flowers Rustic Collage Wedding Invitation
Pink and Grey Bordered Minimal White Wedding Invitation
Pink Wedding Reception Invitation
Delicate White Flower Rustic Wedding Invitation (Portrait)
I hope you find your favorite template. Feel free to see other posts with different themes.